Tuesday, June 12, 2007
The very first colony war is an important one since all territories are unoccupied. In light of this, they will be carrying out an even more detailed internal testing for colony war and have decided to postpone the colony war to 13 June 2007, Wednesday, 2000hrs-2200hrs (GMT+8).
During this time, gamers may experience lag issues due to overcrowding in certain colony maps and various activation of skills. Should gamers encounter such issues, it is advised to turn down the graphical detail level of your game client. Doing so might result in a smoother game play experience.
To further ensure that gamers will understand the mechanics of colony war, the first colony war held on 13 June 2007, Wednesday, 2000hrs-2200hrs (GMT+8) will be a trial one. Territories will be reset to unoccupied during server maintenance on 14 June 2007, Thursday.
Monday, June 4, 2007
Thursday, May 31, 2007
2 VS 2 Single-Elimination
- Tournament registration will be on-site. Registrants should go the respective tournament spots assigned in their area.
- Slots are limited, it is on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will be closed once the slots are filled.
- All terms and conditions of IAHGames Passport apply.
- This tournament is open to Philippine Citizens only; only ages 18 and above are allowed to participate. Open to Cervantes Server only.
- One team will consist of 2 players. Players are not allowed to join multiple teams. Players found to be in multiple teams will have their teams immediately disqualified.
There will be limited number of participants; 8 teams (16 players) per venue will be accepted; first come, first serve basis.
- Players from each team will be using their own GE accounts throughout the tournament.
- Level range of characters allowed for the tournament is 30-72. Those characters that are above level 72 will not be allowed to participate in this tournament.
- There will be an allotment of 15 minutes for preparation and 5 minutes for the match.
- Teams are to report to the City of Auch Arena NPC 15 minutes for the match. The GMs will check the players in-game to make sure that they adhere to the consumable limits.
- The players' characters will have consumable limits during the PVP. For each match, each player is allowed to carry a maximum of:
- 0 healing ampules
- 30 healing potions
- 10 healing liquor
- and an unlimited amount of other consumables such as elemental orb, resurrection potion, ammunition, etc.
- Participants should listen to the Tournament Facilitator's decision on the PVP room and other settings. The players will be the ones to create the room and set a password for their match. The facilitator will assist them during this process.
- Teams that will display unsportsmanlike behavior during the match will be given a warning. The teams that will exceed more than 2 warnings will be disqualified.
- If the players were disconnected before or during the tournament, the match will be restarted. The tournament facilitator will be the one to handle the decisions on the re-match in these encounters.
- Characters allowed:
- Adelina Esperanza
- Brunie Etienne
- Claude Baudez
- Diego the Carpenter
- Emilia Guliano
- Grace Bernelli
- Idge Imbrulia
- Jack the Engineer
- Jean-Pierre Gascon
- Jose Cortasar
- Lisa Lynway
- Lorch Furholden
- Najib Sharif
- Rescue Knight
- The team to successfully exterminate all 6 characters of the opposing team will be pronounced the winner.
- In case of a “draw,” both teams will be required to play a “sudden death match.”
Players are not allowed to change their character setup.
First team to score a character-kill will be the winner of the match.
- The 8 teams to win in the finals of the qualifiers tournament + 1 wild card will be the representatives for the Philippine Team.Players who will advance to the finals must ensure that they have a valid passport in case they win the finals.
The tournament marshall's decision is final and irrevocable.
Café Name: Outer Haven
Address: Lower Bonifacio St., Baguio City
Contact person: Mr. Jason Lam
Contact #: 0918-9002294
Café Name: G Mazter
Address: 1068 Del Pilar St., Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
Contact person: Mr. Rommel Reyes
Contact #: 4641721
Café Name: Phoenix Internet
Address: 1/f Jaka Center, 2111 Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
Café Name: I Hooked Café
Address: 2nd Floor Katipunan Avenue corner Dela Rosa Street, Quezon City
Café Name: Miggy Bytes
Address: Brgy. Sta. Fe, Dasmarinas Cavite
Café Name: Jem@ndee Business Sanctum
Address: R. Landon St. for Cebu City
Owner: Andee Lim
Café Name: 246
Address: Pabayo Gerlan Street, Cagayan de Oro
Café Name: Hyperbits and Bytes
Address: Jacinoto St. Davao City